Football is the most famous sport across the globe. Yet many people who love football are finding it difficult to read the ตารางบอล.
Many people are not able to tell all the short terms or abbreviations on the ตารางบอลwithout consulting over the internet. Therefore this article is written to cover the most used acronyms and abbreviations in the ตารางบอล.
- LT: It stands for Livescore Table
- AS: It stands for Average Score which is calculated by the sum of home goals and away goals.
- PT: It means Prediction Table
- Blk: It stands for the blocked shots by the goalkeeper
- App: It stands for the number of appearances a player has made in the matches for a competition.
- TS: It stands for the Top Scorer of the game.
- Pct: it stands for Shooting percentage that is calculated by the goals per shot on the goals.
- SHO: ShutOuts that are given to the winning team when the opponent doesn’t score against them
These are few of the stats short terms used in the ตารางบอล.
The match related abbreviations and acronyms shown over ตารางบอล
- AT: It stands for Added time.
- DB: it stands for Dead Ball and is used when the ball isn’t moving or the match is on stand-by.
- DH: It stands for double Header and is used when two games are played, in between two same teams in a single day.
- BIP: it stands for Ball In Play and is used when the ball is on the field.
- FFB: It stands for Fifty-Fifty Ball and is used when two players cause the same impact on each other while going after the ball.
- PSO: It stands for Penalty Shootout.
- OFF: It stands for Offside.
Player and team related abbreviations over ตารางบอล
- AC: it stands for Assistant Couch.
- AF: It stands for Advanced Forward.
- GT: It stands for GoalTender that is the goalkeeper.
- LM: It stands for Linesman that is the assistant referee.
- CPT: It stands for Caption.
- HMF: It stands for Holding Midfielder and is the player who plays in front of central defenders.
Other soccer abbreviations used on ตารางบอล
- E: It stands for Eliminations that is when the referee shows a red card to players.
- EJ: It stands for Ejections that is the number of players ejected from the game.
- MO: It stands for Match Official.
- YC: it stands for Yellow card.
- VAR: It stands for Video Assistant Referees that help in the match by watching the video of that particular moment.
- RC: It stands for Red card.
- TL: It stands for Touch Line that is the outside line in the field.
- GL: Its stands for Goal Line.
- CB: I stands for the Crossbar that are the bars of the goal post.
The Abbreviations and acronyms are crucial to understanding the scores and the highlights of the match. This article covers the most used ones in the ตารางบอล.
Many associations use these abbreviations, and it is followed in most football leagues. Therefore, the basics are being covered, and hope one can read the ตารางบอลnow.